Monday, April 21, 2008

Whoa i have not blogged in a while...

So I realized technically I'm still traveling so maybe I should update my blog. Mostly I am bored right now so I will update everyone on what I've been doing. I'm in Hood River, Oregon visiting the lovely Kyra. She is currently asleep and I'm sitting next to her on her bed. I was really tired after a crazy party weekend with Kyra and Alex but then i couldn't fall asleep so I'm just looking around at random stuff online. Oh, Kyra just woke up haha oops. I think the plan is to go to bed soon.
So, i have some photos of my US trip so far if anyone wants to look:
April 2008

I will probably add more photos later. Tomorrow I'm going rafting which I'm a little nervous about but hopefully it'll be fun. Alex is coming back on wednesday Yayyyyyyyy!!! and that's about it! Ok i'm gonna go to sleep now.

1 comment:

Stefan said...

Wish I were there with you kids. Tell those kids to come back for east coast partying sometime