If i make it to the airport and the plane takes off, I should be in my motherland by tomorrow morning (well, like 1am our time)... however, there is about a foot of snow out there and I'm supposed to be taking public transportation to the airport (my parents don't love me). So there are many things that could go wrong. Also my flight is already delayed by half an hour... hahaha
hmmm word of the day:
maTaar: airport
(ok that one wasnt random)
Well, I will try to email or post or something in the next few days.... :) BYE!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG EXCITING!!!!
Big hugs, luck, and love.
:-P
I hope you made it ok!!
p.s. ok so totally not relating to your trip really, but newcastle upon tyne is supposed to have an awesome night life scene, we should go there someday, I bet they have really cool accents too! Hope your enjoying your family!
Post a Comment