I am not sure how successful this blog will be but if I get a chance, I'll try to post while I'm traveling. Here's my up-to-date itinerary:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 1st - Chicago to Dublin (arrive February 2nd)
>Staying with my aunt Una in Dublin for ~5 days
February 7th - Dublin to Belfast
>Staying in a hostel in Belfast for a week
February 14th - Belfast to Omagh
>Meeting my aunt Mary and cousins, heading to Giants Causeway and then on to Omagh
February 18th - Dublin to Heidelberg
>Martin and I are going to Heidelberg for a few days
February 21st - Heidelberg to Frankfurt
>Staying here for a few nights with Martin
February 23rd - Frankfurt to Berlin
>Going to Berlin (alone!!) for 5 days, staying in an awesome hostel
February 28th - Frankfurt to Marrakech
>A week in Morocco, alone, this will be interesting :)
March 6th - Marrakech to Dublin
>Flying through London back to the homeland
March 7th - Dublin to Chicago
>And back to the actual homeland :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can look at my map on the right, there are some pictures and descriptions of the places I'm going.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment